Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Store Of The Week!

Our blog is now introducing a new feature called store of the week. Every week we will feature a new store and a few of our favorite products from it. If you have ideas you can post them in comments on any of our store of the week posts of email them to me at teenfashionista789@gmail.com
Any ideas are welcome and starting soon I will start adding polls to our sidebar, so be sure to vote and send and of those suggestions to my email as stated before. Also, be sure to make the subject of your email either store of the week or poll, so I don't accidentally delete them.

-Katie <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm just commenting to tell you that the poll isn't working on my computer and I'm wondering if it's like this for everyone else. It doesn't show my results at the end and I really want to vote (definately metallics). I'm a really big fan and didn't know you could follow blogs. Maybe i could make a blog, would you follow it? I love your website so much and hope you get more followers. I will tell all my friends about it. This is totally ramdom but, the other day when I was reading I found out your name was Katie, our names are super close!(mine is Katelyn) Is Katie short for something? I would reaally like to know.
    Thanks,
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Katelyn,
    Thanks for the update I still working on it. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you right away because I couldn't sit down and type at the moment. I'm also for metallics and when I tested the poll it wasn't working either. I hope I can figure out how to fix it. If you make a blog I would love to follow it, you would just need to send me the web address. And a response to your question about my name, my real name is Kathren. I could go by Kathy or something like that but I love the way that Katie sounds. (plus Katie and Kathren share the first three letters and thats good enough for me)All my friends call me Katie and I hope you will too.
    Hope to hear back from you soon,
    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete